Hey guys!
So this is a subject I have been wanting to write about for a while.
How do so many bloggers find other bloggers and get support? I don't really know how to get any support. Comment below if you know any ways. I have only seen other bloggers commenting on some really famous websites, but is that Ok? Should I do that? Are you, yes you, the person behind the screen, a blogger? And more importantly, do YOU have the courage to comment on my posts? It takes just a few minutes and it doesn't hurt you, it just supports me and brings me happiness. And a little happy dance.
So, back to the subject, does anyone know how to find other bloggers around my age (I'm a young teen) that also need support? I am willing to read anyone else's blog (as long as I don't have to read about beauty-argh!) If you have a blog, feel free to leave a link to it in the comments below.
I think everyone needs support, not just writing blogs, but with other things too. I think support (on the internet) means leaving kind comments, giving compliments, reading other people's posts and continue to do all this when they see no hope. We all need hope.
Wait.... let's find a nice quote to help you undertand...
There we are! Now you get me. Please be kind to fellow Bloggers, and remember this:
'If you don't have anything nice to say, shut up.'
Bloggers and non-bloggers please contact me. Sorry for such a jumbled and confusing post.
Meain Girl- going back to real life xxx

I'm not exactly a very known blogger, but i follow quite the amount and some of them have made either blog posts or youtube videos explaining how you could get more followers or readers for that matter. And Zoella said that you shouldn't comment "please read my blog" or stuff like that, but instead just write a normal comment and leave I have personally done this, and it did help me get a couple more followers, so i would maybe give it a shot if i was you :)
ReplyDeleteI am probably the least known blogger ever, but that doesn't stop me from posting. It always makes me feel better! Zoella is my idol, even though I don't have any interest in beauty but she is so inspiring! Her books (Girl online trilogy) are the reason I started blogging, if you haven't read it I suggest you do. Thanks for the tips, I'll be using them now! Bye!
ReplyDelete