Skip to main content

My Monthly Favourites 2

Hi guys! So it's been a while, but there's nothing I can do about it! I'm on summer holidays now, so I'll be posting more often. Also, I'm gonna start working on a schedule for the blog, cus at the moment it's a bit all over the place!

Anyway, I have to go to the shop with my mum to post something soon (Yes, this island is so small that there is only one shop, and it is also the post office xD)
So, here we go!

MY MONTHLY FAVOURITES 2


First, a list of the songs I've been listening to:
  • Marian Hill- Down
  • Jonas Blue- Mama ft. William Singe
  • Kelis- Milkshake (this is old, but just sooo catchy xD)
  • Owl City- Fireflies (throwback!)
  • Camila Cabello- Crying in the club
  • Liam Payne- Strip that down
  • Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee- Despacito ft. Justin Bieber
  • Shawn Mendes- There's Nothing Holding Me Back (SHAWN you can actually hear him smiling :))
  • GOAT- Grenade (You've probably never heard of this song, but go look it up!)
  • Madison Beer- All for Love ft. Jack & Jack
  • Niall Horan- Slow Hands
  • Flo Rida- My House
  • Gnash- I could change your life
  • Cheat Codes- Say goodbye
  • OneRepublic- Counting Stars (another throwback)
  • Shawn Mendes- Aftertaste
  • Agnes Obel- Riverside (she's so amazing and unique)
  • All of Divide by Ed Sheeran
  • Bits and bobs from Katy Perry- Witness
So I'm definitely up to date in the music world at the moment!

Next, the book:

FISH OUT OF WATER by Natalie Whipple
A boy and her Grandma both walk into Mika's life at the same time, making some big changes! Look out for it!


The Items:
      • My little stripy rucksack, and my mermaid waterbottle
      • My Zoella Lazy Days Candle (I'll do a post on all of the Zoella stuff I bough a few weeks ago soon, I hope!)
      • My raincoat (its' been raining a LOT)
      • My polaroid camera


The Netflix Series:

Anne With an E

Image result for anne with an e

It's so good, and is great for the family (as long as they are all teenage girls XD)



The film:

Full Out (also on Netflix)

Image result for full out

Your classic gymnastics film, with a twist! Also, it's based on a true story.



The Drinks:
  • Vanilla Milkshakes
  • Apple and Cinnamon Tea (It smells like christmas :))


The App:

Pinterest


(Pinterest will always be my favourite app XD)


So, I think that's it! Tell me what you liked this month in the comments. I like doing these posts!
Congratulations to Zalfie on their new home as well! They must be very happy. I hope they do a house tour some time soon because it looks amazing.

This post's quote is:

"You have to be odd to be number one"- Doctor Seuss

Meain Girl- going back to real life xxx





































Comments

  1. I love reading monthly favorites, great blog post! :)

    Starshine Beauty ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! thanks so much- it means a lot. I'll definitely do more, I really enjoy doing them!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

World Book Night!

Hi guys! HAPPY WORLD BOOK NIGHT! I'm not sure if I'm right, but I know WBD (World Book Day) was on the third of March. According to the WBD website  , today is World Book Night. I think this event is more for people in their teens, so I decided to celebrate this one instead of WBD, which is more for younger people. Anyways, I don't know what I'm meant to do for WBN, so I'm just gonna do a list of books that changed my reading life. (These books include books I read when I was much smaller than I am now) This doesn't contain any spoilers. BOOKS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE (AND YOU MUST READ THEM) Girl Online Series by Zoe Sugg This book is a book that inspired me to do two of my favourite things, blog and take pictures. I don't know who I'd be if I hadn't found the first book at my old Book Swappers club two years ago! AND it was written by my favourite YouTuber! The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins I know every teen loves this book...

Ginger and Chocolate Biscuits

Hi guys! This is a really nice recipe, which I found in a cookbook in my kitchen (a really old one without a publisher written on it!) and I came across a recipe for 'biscuits'. They could have came up with something more original! Anyway, I tried that recipe but the biscuits were very plain and boring, so I decided to spice it up a little (I actually used spices) ;) Here is the recipe I use (which is half from the book and half from me!) Makes about 18 biscuits (it depends on the cookie cutter you use, really) For the biscuits: 350g plain flour 3 teaspoons of ground ginger, or 4 teaspoons if you're a ginger lover! 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda 100g butter 175g soft light brown sugar 1 egg 4 tablespoons of golden syrup For the chocolate icing (don't really know what to call it!): 165g milk/dark chocolate (whichever you prefer) Handful of sprinkles Heat your oven to 180C, 350F gas mark 4. Storage:Keep in an airtight container and eat within six d...

Zoella outfits in cartoon!!

Hi guys! So I may not be a great drawer, but I managed to draw these pictures of Zoella, and I'm pretty proud of them. I really enjoyed drawing them, and picking which outfits for her to be wearing. I'm sorry that the pics don't look like her, but it's hard to transform someone into cartoon! And these were only five-minute sketches. I actually used her Instagram pictures for the outfits, so these are all outfits she owns and wears. Let me know if you'd like to see more of these little cartoons in the comments! Zoe's outfit when she took part in the Kellogg's SpecialK campaign with the U.N. Founfation's Girl up program. From her Insta account 28/03/17.  Zoe in her lovely knitted orange jumper. From her Insta account 7/04/17  From Zoe's latest video, where she answered some questions she never answered before. 13/04/17. Zoella in her new signature outfit, the dungarees! Her clothes are from her Insta  post on the 25/0...