Skip to main content

The start of my new story!!


Hi guys! It's been quite a while since my last post, I'm sorry, I have tests for the next few weeks and I have to revise a lot. There will be a blog post on how to be organised coming soon, with some tips and stationery essentials. 
Anyway, my mum told me it would be a good idea to start writing a book, and of course I didn't say no. She said if it was good enough, we could send it to a few publishers! I love writing stories, and if I'm not reading, or watching Disney Films, or on YouTube, you'll find me staring into space trying to think of a name for a city, in a kaleidoscope. This is the first part of my new story, which I haven't decided a name for yet. Let me know what you think in the comments, it means a lot to me when someone comments!
Here it is!
----------

You’d think living in such a colourful, bright place is fun, but it isn’t. What happens when it gets dark? What happens when the world gets completely changed?
My name is Storm. I was born during a storm.
You might not understand what I mean by storm. I’d better explain a bit better.
The world I live in is a kaleidoscope. Full of amazing patterns, especially when it is bright. Did you ever think of how the people inside the kaleidoscope feel when you shake it because you are bored of one amazing pattern, and you want to see another? That’s greed. One pattern is enough. Every time you shake the kaleidoscope, our world disappears and a new one is formed. It is dangerous. Many people die because of The Change. I was luckily enough not to, many, many times, and that is why I am the leader of the west side of the kaleidoscope. I make sure no one else gets killed during The Change.
Another horrible think is when it gets dark. After you have seen loads of amazing patterns, and killed so many people, you get bored. It is something humans feel a lot. Boredom. When it gets dark, when you take us away from a window or the sky, it gives the Dark Side a chance to try and make all the other people suffer, and make it dark forever, which they have never, ever managed to do.

But they will soon.

---------

That's all I have written so far, but there is a lot more to come! It might just become a little bit of my post, like the quote. 

Anywho, the quote of the post is:

Be careful with words. They can be forgiven but not forgotten.

Thanks CrazyConcertinaFriend for giving me that quote!

Meain Girl- going back to real life xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Book Night!

Hi guys! HAPPY WORLD BOOK NIGHT! I'm not sure if I'm right, but I know WBD (World Book Day) was on the third of March. According to the WBD website  , today is World Book Night. I think this event is more for people in their teens, so I decided to celebrate this one instead of WBD, which is more for younger people. Anyways, I don't know what I'm meant to do for WBN, so I'm just gonna do a list of books that changed my reading life. (These books include books I read when I was much smaller than I am now) This doesn't contain any spoilers. BOOKS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE (AND YOU MUST READ THEM) Girl Online Series by Zoe Sugg This book is a book that inspired me to do two of my favourite things, blog and take pictures. I don't know who I'd be if I hadn't found the first book at my old Book Swappers club two years ago! AND it was written by my favourite YouTuber! The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins I know every teen loves this book...

Ginger and Chocolate Biscuits

Hi guys! This is a really nice recipe, which I found in a cookbook in my kitchen (a really old one without a publisher written on it!) and I came across a recipe for 'biscuits'. They could have came up with something more original! Anyway, I tried that recipe but the biscuits were very plain and boring, so I decided to spice it up a little (I actually used spices) ;) Here is the recipe I use (which is half from the book and half from me!) Makes about 18 biscuits (it depends on the cookie cutter you use, really) For the biscuits: 350g plain flour 3 teaspoons of ground ginger, or 4 teaspoons if you're a ginger lover! 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda 100g butter 175g soft light brown sugar 1 egg 4 tablespoons of golden syrup For the chocolate icing (don't really know what to call it!): 165g milk/dark chocolate (whichever you prefer) Handful of sprinkles Heat your oven to 180C, 350F gas mark 4. Storage:Keep in an airtight container and eat within six d...

Zoella outfits in cartoon!!

Hi guys! So I may not be a great drawer, but I managed to draw these pictures of Zoella, and I'm pretty proud of them. I really enjoyed drawing them, and picking which outfits for her to be wearing. I'm sorry that the pics don't look like her, but it's hard to transform someone into cartoon! And these were only five-minute sketches. I actually used her Instagram pictures for the outfits, so these are all outfits she owns and wears. Let me know if you'd like to see more of these little cartoons in the comments! Zoe's outfit when she took part in the Kellogg's SpecialK campaign with the U.N. Founfation's Girl up program. From her Insta account 28/03/17.  Zoe in her lovely knitted orange jumper. From her Insta account 7/04/17  From Zoe's latest video, where she answered some questions she never answered before. 13/04/17. Zoella in her new signature outfit, the dungarees! Her clothes are from her Insta  post on the 25/0...