Can you believe it's 10 days until Christmas? Time to start celebrating! I'm just after making a load of Christmas crafts, and a batch of Christmas cookies.
Here's the recipe I used:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/christmasbiscuits_93733
I love Christmas. The decorations, food, tree, and even the amazing smells like cinnamon or ginger or peppermint (I adore the smells!!)
You know that Christmas feeling that makes you all warm inside? Well, that's how I feel when there is only 10 DAYS 'TIL CHRISTMAS!! Time to start finding presents for your friends and family, and download all the existing Christmas songs on your phone.
Does anyone know where to buy Christmas jumpers for dogs? If you do, please write the name of the place downin the comments below!
I love Christmas photos, so time to share a few of mine with you guys!
Meain Girl- going back to real life xxx









Hi guys! Please feel free to write what you think my next post should be about, or if what you thing of my blog (so far)
ReplyDeleteBy the way it says I posted it at 05:17, that's totally wrong.Ignore!
ReplyDelete