So I promised you all a favourites post in my last post, so here it is! (Let's keep my intro short today haha) My last favourite posts were just 1 and 2 but I think I'm gonna do this a lot and just the name of the month makes more sense. And I'm gonna keep the layout the same as well. (with a few small changes)
MY SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES (2017)
Songs I've been listening to:
- Shawn Mendes, Illuminate Album
- Agnes Obel, Aventine Album (so autumnal)
- Katy Perry, Witness Album
- Taylor Swift, Look What You Made Me Do (guilty pleasure!)
- My white converse, they go with everything
- The Body Shop fuji green tea body sorbet (amazing)
- ALL MY AUTUMN CANDLES: Harvest Festival by Everyday Luxe, Autumn Leaves by DW Home and some autumnal tea lights
- My new iPhone (eeeek)
- Fairy Lights, my room just wouldn't be my room without them
(It was my birthday last week so ALL my birthday presents as well haha)
The Series/TV programme/YouTube channel/Film:
It's gonna have to be Goodbye Christopher Robin. It made me both laugh and sob in the space of two minutes, and I just love the way it's laid out. And who doesn't love Winnie the Pooh?
- Pukka herbal collection tea (I'm on my third mug while writing this xD)
- Homemade Cinnamon Mocha (delicious mmmm)
- Cinnamon and blueberry porridge, I've had it every morning for breakfast
- Cinnamon cookies (EVERYTHING IS CINNAMON RELATED I'M SORRY :))
The Random Stuff:
- My Christmas Pug slippers, I couldn't resist..
- My fleecey Winnie the Pooh PJs and fluffy sloth PJs!
- My fleece blanket with ice cream cones on it :)
Cinnamon everything, and fluffy fleece stuff is basically my life right now.
The quote of the post is:
Meain Girl - going back to real life xxx