It's been eleven days since my last post. How was your Christmas? Did you have a brilliant New Year?
So you may have noticed the extremely weird and long title? You probably did. You know when you are having a conversation and then you both don't know what to say and there's a long, akward silence where you stand there for ages and then end up saying "So..." on repeat? This list of non-small talk questions will make your talking life much more interesting. Obviously you should always start with introducing yourself, ask them the usual questions and once you get to know them better, ask them some of these random questions:
- If you were an instrument, which one would you be, and why?
- If you could bring a fictional character to life who would it be, and why?
- If you were an animal what would you be, where would you live, and why?
- If you weren't human, what living thing would you be, and why?
- If you were an item of clothing, what would it be, and why?
- If you could meet anyone on Earth, who would it be, and why?
That should give you an interesting conversation! Ha ha- a very crazy one too!
I heard this saying recently, what do you think about it? Here it is:
You can learn more about someone in one hour of play than in a year of conversation.
I am going to put a saying or quote in each of my blogs from now on, to give you something interesting to think about.